35th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow to Be Held August 1st & 2nd 2015! New Flyer will Post Soon!
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to Our 2014 Scholarship Winners! Krystle N.- Michael R.- Noel H.- From Shinnecock Indian Nation.
- 2015 Paumanauke Pow-Wow to Be held August 1st & 2nd 2015 Vendor Applications Are up on the web.
- Next Committee/Director Meeting to be Held 2/24/2015 @ 7:30pm at 175 Broadway, Amityville N.Y.
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Is now a 501c3 Non-profit Orginization and is a registered New York State Charitable Orginization!
- Stop By our Facebook Page and see some Photos of the 2014 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats going On.
***** 2015 Pow Wow ****
The 35th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
AUGUST 1st & 2nd at Babylon Town Hall, Lindenhurst NY